2nd Shift: 4:30 PM – 2 AM
Direct Hire Positions!!!!
– Responsible for various tasks / jobs on assembly line.
– Laying a part on the line, shooting screws, connecting wires, laying in a motor control.
– Ensuring quality is meeting customer requirements.
– Following safety protocols and keeping work area clean and free from clutter.
– Must pass pre employment physical (drug, eye, hearing, and blood pressure tests.)
– Steel or composite safety shoes are required
– 6 months of manufacturing experience highly preferred
– Attention to detail
– Strong work ethic
**To be considered, please send your resume to email@example.com**