Hiring Now/ Immediately
1st & 2nd shift Available
Medical Benefits, Attendance Bonuses & Referral Bonuses.
The Die Shop Associate oversees the tear down of die stacks, management of the caustic room and preparation of production tooling.
- Reviews and follows standard work instructions for processes and activities;
- Develops skills to maintain and polish extrusion dies including hand filing, welding and machining;
- Safely operates die shop equipment daily;
- Reports and reviews any unusual conditions with lead, supervisor, and die shop manager;
- Keeps a safe and clean work environment by maintaining department 5S standards;
- Actively works to correct any unsafe conditions;
- Records tool performance results and maintenance activities with key issues reported during daily meetings;
- Completes Preventative Maintenance tasks as assigned;
- Participates in problem-solving activities within teams for improvements;
- Uses lean tools to drive safety, quality and productivity improvement;
- Takes ownership of individual training and maintains personnel training record;
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with those on your team as well as cross-functional team members;
- Assists in maintaining die shop equipment and die records as needed;
- Performs other required tasks as assigned.
- Minimum High School Diploma;
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years manufacturing experience;
- Demonstrated ability in assembly of tooling;
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs;
- Ability to work 12-hour shift, EOWEO or weekends only schedule;
- Must be willing to work any scheduled shift;
- Knowledge of extrusion presses & production;
- Capable with use of die module within EPICS for data tracking;
- Capable of data entry in Excel.
If you are interested in this position please send all resumes to email@example.com