CES is currently searching for experienced Forklift Drivers in the Brampton area. If you are looking to make a move to an expanding company and you have experience in a fast paced environment, then send your resume today for immediate review.
SHIFTS (Continental 2 Weeks Rotation):
- 2 Weeks Days, 2 Weeks Nights
- 12 Hour shifts
- 2 Days on, 2 Days off
- Put away and move products using a Forklift
- Stage all components for the next shift in correct locations.
- Ensure all materials are in stock to support required production, and alert appropriate personnel of any shortages
- Assist service personnel by supplying materials for production.
- Assist bake end staff with supplying ingredients to lines.
- Correct staging of internal products for assorted/assembly lines.
- Removal of finished goods from packing hall and moving to correct location
- Safe operation of forklifts
- Recent Counterbalance Forklift operator training certificate
- Must have experience with counterbalance propane lift truck
- Strong communication skills- verbal, written and reading English
- Able to work well with others in a team
- Must be able to work 12 hour, continental shift
- Computer literate
- Must have CSA approved steel toes safety shoes and safety glasses
Wage: $19.00/hr + 4% Vacation Pay
EMAIL your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-836-1201
CES is a full cycle recruitment agency with a combined staffing experience of over 30 years. The experience of CES enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions, for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care, and Light Industrial industries.