We are looking for experienced fabricators for Permanent Placement – Hiring Immediately
Shift: 1:45pm – 10pm Training will be on 1st shift 5:45am – 2pm for an undetermined time
Pay: $19.82 – $21.82 based on experience
Job Summary: Creation of new structures or repair to existing structures by cutting and shaping metal.
- Design, cut, and shape metal
- Production Container Repairs as needed
- Support Production and Plant with Fabrication Projects
- Support Maintenance Dept. on all Plant Projects as Needed
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Able to work overtime.
- Responsible to adhere to all Health and Safety programs in accordance the OSHA.
- Ensure that your work environment is clean, tidy organized and a safe workplace at all times.
- Abide by all Company polices including, but not limited to the following: Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Systems, Human Resources policies.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Previous 2 years experience in Fabrication / Welding
- Must be capable of using all types of measurement and hand tools
- Capable to read basic fabrication blueprints.
- Must be proficient with mig and stick welding (horizontal, vertical and overhead)
- Must be self-motivated and follow directions with little supervision
- Basic math skills and mechanical aptitude
- Proficient with Oxygen /Acetylene Torches.
- Utilize good communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of IATF 16949
- Knowledge of ISO 14001: 2015
- Knowledge of any applicable customer specific requirements
If interested in this position please email: email@example.com