$27-$35/hr, plus benefits, relocation offered
- Provides technical assistance to customer by repairs or replaces failed components; installs retrofit parts and devices on blow molding equipment.
- Reviews mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics to identify malfunction.
- Inspects equipment and components for proper function.
- Adjusts parts and devices and control instruments using various hand tools and instruments.
- Assists Production, Application, and Engineering as required.
- Completes field service report outlining work performed, furnishing company management and customer with copies.
- Responsible for the start-up and commissioning of blow molding equipment.
- Performs diagnostics in hydraulic and mechanical areas.
- Travels to USA and international locations sixty to seventy percent (60-70%) of the time to service, train, and supply technical support.
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience with blow molding machines.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Strong skills in processing and troubleshooting, and repair of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of Company.
**To be considered, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org**