CES is now seeking hard working, dedicated, punctual individuals who are looking for a full-time, temp to perm opportunity with potential for growth. The Press Shop Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation and set-up of the metal stamping press. Operators also perform and record periodic production quality checks. Full safety, quality and production training will be provided.
We are currently seeking to fill TWO operator positions
(1 for each shift, NO SHIFT ROTATION):
- Afternoon Shift: 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm Mon to Friday
- Night Shift: 11:00 pm to 7:00 am Mon to Thurs
$18.00 – $22.00/ hr – depending on experience + 4% Vacation Pay
- Ensure that the die is set-up in a manner that allows the part to be ejected from the die properly and will be working on 250 ton to 1320 ton machines (both manual & progressive machinery).
- Ensure raw material being used is the correct material and gathers all receiving inspection tags and attaches these to the production control log card.
- Ensures that the scrap from the die is conveyed into the scrap containers
- Record the quantity run, also any maintenance comments in the Die Maintenance Form.
- When the run is complete return all documentation to the quality department.
- Responsible for job efficiency (quick set up and run).
- Must work in compliance with the provision of the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OH&SA) and the regulations, & use/wear the proper equipment, protective devices or clothing (i.e. PPE)
***MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 YEAR OF PRESS OPERATING EXPERIENCE WITH PROGRESSIVE AND TRANSFER DIES EXPERIENCE***
Qualified Candidates Please Submit Resumes to: email@example.com for immediate consideration.