Temp to hire position!
All 3 Shifts Available
- Visually monitor the quality of parts, including secondary operations, using specified acceptance criteria and standards.
- Assess the quality and accept or reject product during start-up, in-process, and final stages, based on quality criteria specified by the company and customer requirements.
- Perform first piece approval after process has been stabilized.
- Perform dimensional inspections on product to ensure compliance to customer specifications.
- Perform basic capability studies;
- Maintain awareness of customer complaints and internal rejections of the product being inspected by issuing quality alerts.
- Notifies supervisors and process owners of any detected non-conformance’s;
- Ability to segregate non-conformities and contain defective issues.
- Utilize a variety of measurement tools to accurately perform measurements;
- Maintain current and appropriate inspection documentation in product files;
- Document all discrepancies between the product and the written specifications per control plan.
- Participate in internal quality audits to verify compliance with established procedures; document results and verify corrective actions are taken
- Observes all Safety, Quality, and Productivity goal and procedures.
- Data entry as required.
- Performs non-routine tasks of incoming inspection and/or dock audits of product.
- Initial analysis of data points in SPC
- General 6S duties
- Work Instruction developments
- Gage R and R and other measurement system analysis developments
- Validate sort and re-work done on the shift
- Must have 1 year experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience with gauges, micrometers as well as calipers highly preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to work OT.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment screen.
**To be considered, please send your resume to email@example.com**