$20-$24/hr, Benefits package.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with OSHA, MIOSHA, and Company safety standards.
- Build or manufacture to drawing, bill of material, all items to established production quality and quantity as scheduled. Proficient use of precision measuring equipment.
- Assist customers/vendors with phone or site consultation when necessary.
- Responsible for maintenance/repair of building/installed equipment or new equipment as assigned.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance and good housekeeping to insure good quality and continuation of safe operation.
- Welds, and/or fabricates sub assemblies and/or final machine assembly with use of routers, drawings, and bill of material with supervision or assistance of others as needed.
- Ability to perform all basic work for fabrication, welding, and sheet metal including structural fabrications.
- Knowledge and use of all types of fasteners and some fittings.
- Ability to layout for forming, drilling, tapping, pinning, etc. Performs first part inspection. Basic knowledge of metallurgy.
- 2 years’ experience in a Welder / Fabricator position.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with MIG / TIG Welding.
- Strong Blueprint reading skills.
- Forklift experience preferred.
**To be considered, please send your resume to email@example.com**